* Volunteers are needed starting the week of March 13th.
* Minimum volunteer time is 2 hrs/session but you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like. A volunteer worklist will be sent out on Tuesday morning each week so you'll know what is happening at the farm. If you have 2 hrs/wk that would be great but we're flexible.
* Volunteers should commit to at least 6 "work sessions" - this allows me to provide appropriate training and then to have folks work independently as needed.
* The farm is "working" Tuesday - Sunday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (March/April - Oct/Nov); 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. (May - Sept). Mornings are our busiest time but we also need help (particularly at the stand) mid-afternoon. A CHAIR will be provided!
*We harvest on Wednesday & Saturday mornings, 8 - 11 a.m.; we plant on Tuesday mornings, 8 - noon; and the stand is open Thursday - Sunday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. We hope to match volunteer opportunities with your passion and/or ability so let me know what you love to do!
* After 6 work sessions, all volunteers will receive a Dug In shirt to show off their volunteer pride :)
* And, since I know there is always some cost to donating your time, volunteers will be "paid" $5 Dug In Dollars per session they volunteer. The $s can be spent on anything at the farm stand!